Sunrise Dental offices offer a complete range of quality dental services including orthodontics, pediatric care, fillings, teeth whitening and more.
- Gentle, Comfortable, Personalized Care for the entire family
- Extended hours and weekend appointments
- Emergency services
- A Comprehensive Exam and Diagnosis where you make the final decisions
- Orthodontics, Restorative, Crown and Bridge Implants, Oral Surgery
- Periodontics, Endodontics, Pediatric and Cosmetic Dentistry
- Dental Reconstruction
- TMJ Therapy
The information below is offered as information only and not as professional advice. Please consult your dental professional for such advice.
Some of our dental services:[intense_row] [intense_column size="6" ]
[/intense_column] [intense_column size="6" ]
Treatment of Gum Disease
Pediatric Dentistry (Children)
What is a dental emergency?
Any injury to the teeth or gums can be potentially serious and should not be ignored. Ignoring a dental problem can increase the risk of permanent damage as well as the need for more extensive and expensive treatment down the road. Here are some ways to help temporarily alleviate your dental discomforts.